Wednesday, November 11, 2020

FUNCTIONAL ART | Trizha C. Talandron

 

FUNCTIONAL ART (BASKET)

Making the basket sure was fun, but it was also tricky and confusing for me. It was tricky and confusing because I had to alternate the strips in and out, it looked messy and crazy that's why it was confusing. Anyway, here's how I did the basket. 

 

So in this first video clip, you'll see me measuring, tracing, and cutting the strips. It sure was pretty easy. The materials I used for the basket were: a ruler, a pencil, a ballpen, scissors, and construction papers (red and green). Since we didn't have the stiff construction papers, what I did was I attached it into a folder so it would be hard and stiff. I also used red paint at the end so that it wouldn't look bad.

 

 

In the second video clip, I am putting together the strips alternately. It wasn't difficult to do, but making the excess parts even was kind of confusing since it had different sizes, one was shorter than the other. But, here's how I did it.

 

 

Lastly, I made it into a box-like shape. This was the part that was so tricky and confusing. I painted parts of it because it looked empty because there was a lot of green and the red was less, so I painted parts of them red.

 

 

Here's the finished product:

 

 

 

 

And that's it, that's how I made my FUNCTIONAL ART BASKET. BTW I chose the colors red and green as the main color because it's almost Christmas and yellow for the handle. For me, it wasn't difficult, and it wasn't really easy. It was my first time making it, and I enjoyed it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Essence of Family Day | Trizha Talandron

“It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family.” -Menachem Begin      Noong Abril 28, ...