Tuesday, January 26, 2021

J O U R N A L I N G

MY MEMORABLE MOMENTS/PHOTOSπŸ’–


In this first photo, me and my cousin did ballet 8 years ago. I was 5 at that time. It’s memorable to me because I did a terrible job at dancing. I did a terrible job at dancing but I was good at feeling the music. I did expressions as if I understood the lyrics. The other dancers were synchronized, I wasn’t. I remember that our performance was live on TV. Looking back at that memory or to my younger self made me realize that I've grown already and made me realize to cherish every moment in my life.







In this second memorable photo I'm with my classmates. This happened during our retreat last year. We had so much fun during our retreat. We cried a lot, we ate a lot, we sang, we danced, we watched a movie and we learned a lot from our retreat. We created a lot of amazing memories, I hope we’ll never forget it even when we’re old.




My third memorable photo is when my family and I went on a summer vacation. My cousins and I played with the white sand and we swam in the clean and clear water a lot. We had a lot of fun. We even brought our dog with us. I wish that would happen again soon. The feeling of spending time with my family is the best feeling ever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Essence of Family Day | Trizha Talandron

“It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family.” -Menachem Begin      Noong Abril 28, ...