Tuesday, April 25, 2023

FAMILY DAY JOURNAL 2023

    We hadn't had a family day in person since the Covid-19 Pandemic until this one. We had a Stranger Things-themed dance palabas, which wasn't easy because we didn't have enough time to practice, but we still did it. I also love how the colors of the sunset, which happened at the same time as our dance, strangely matched the theme of our dance. We are tremendously happy and proud of one another even though we came in third. We had fun during the event even though we were quite busy getting ready for our performances. Both performing and watching other people perform were enjoyable.


    I became nervous during our dance performance because not only the students but also their families were watching. Having my family there to watch me perform made me feel nervous as well. My mother attended as my sister's parent, while my father attended as mine. We shared a delicious meal and had a great time. He ate my leftovers, as he always does, as I was too full to finish my meal. 










The most memorable part of the occasion was when we all danced to the loud music in the evening after dinner. We had an excellent time and took lots of photos. One of the best evenings of my life was certainly that one. I was especially overjoyed when they told us there was free ice cream in the eighth grade's booth. The fun we had was worth the exhaustion when we returned home.










No comments:

Post a Comment

The Essence of Family Day | Trizha Talandron

“It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family.” -Menachem Begin      Noong Abril 28, ...